GUADEC & other Photos now online

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 12:50:20 EDT

    So a buncha us were at GUADEC in Seville and I took some photos. Hub
    took (a lot) more than I did, but with a conventional camera. He'll
    upload his images in a few days/weeks probably. My pics are at
    http://www.abisource.com/~dom

    Notable pictures for this community include (apologies if I misspell
    anyone's name):

    http://www.abisource.com/~dom/philly/128.jpg
    Pat Lam (plam) and his GF, Marie-Pascale in my apartment

    http://www.abisource.com/~dom/san_fran/117.jpg
    Some Girl whose name I'm forgetting, Aaron Brick (brick_uc), me & my GF
    Ruth in San Francisco

    http://www.abisource.com/~dom/san_fran/124.jpg
    Paul Rohr and myself in a MSFT San Francisco shop. Photo taken by a real
    MSFT employee not knowing that we are mocking MSFT. EXPERIENCE OFFICE XP
    NOW OR DIE!!!!

    http://www.abisource.com/~dom/seville/74.jpg
    The guy in the red shirt is Frank Franklin (fjf). Hub and Stephanie are
    obscured in the foreground, and Frank's sister, Kirsty, is in the
    background (red-hair)

    http://www.abisource.com/~dom/seville/69.jpg
    Left-to-Right: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth), Rui Miguel Sebrea (Sc0tt),
    Kenneth Christianen, me, Christian Schaller (uraeus), Hub (ducking in
    front because he's fscking tall!)

    http://www.abisource.com/~dom/seville/77.jpg
    Me

    http://www.abisource.com/~dom/seville/96.jpg