Re: Fwd: Bugzilla account

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 13:30:33 EDT

    > I work as Ximian Evolution bugmaster. As you know, abiword is the
    > default document handler for *doc. I've been receiving a few reports on
    > Abi within Evolution Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.ximian.com)
    > I couldn't create an account in your bugzilla due to "too many
    > connections", so I invite you to check the following Evolution bug
    > reports: 21936, 22981 and 20995.

    21936: Is useless without more information, such as a sample document.
    AbiWord 0.99.5 can open just about any MSFT word doc that I have (and I
    have quite a lot). Only 1 doc in my posession crashes Abi, out of maybe
    1000. The stack trace doesn't resemble anything I've come across.

    22981: If this is what I think it is, the bug has been fixed by row and
    myself. I suggest upgrading to an abi version >= 0.99.1. I've seen this
    stack trace before and the bugs associated with it in Abi's CVS have
    been fixed.

    20995: if this is what I think it is, the bug has been fixed by row,
    myself, and Jody Goldberg. There were several subtle bugs in both wv
    (Abi's DOC parsing engine) and in libole2 which were corrected. I've
    seen this stack trace before and the bugs associated with it in Abi's
    CVS have been fixed.

    Cheers,
    Dom