The New Docs

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 14:18:36 EDT

    What is the best way of ensuring that Abi ships with the new docs rather
    than the old ones? The script will automagically generate the XHTML
    files from the .abw files, but they still need to be packaged with the
    binary, AFAIK. (My builds still include the old docs, at any rate. Not a
    problem for me, as I know what's in the new ones...)

    --
    David Chart