Re: Creating Templates

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 05:49:40 EDT

    functionally equivalent as far as i know

    is the list of templates not just generated based on what is in the
    templates directory? (I think the windows version does not have this
    feature yet, it is only avialable on Linux/Unix at the moment)

    Hopefully some one else can give you a beter answer

    Sincerely
    Alan Horkan