Re: [Wvware-devel] Revisions in output...

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 07:16:37 EDT

     --- Pablo Calamera <calamera@spies.com> wrote: > Hi,

    > I noticed that in the output for wvware I get the
    > entire document including
    > revisions. Is there a way I can extract the final
    > document, without any of
    > the revisions?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Pablo

    If this isn't already filed as a bug it really should
    be. An RFE for actually supporting revisions properly
    should also be filed though probably not tackled for
    quite some time. Should a bug be reported both to wv
    and to AbiWord?

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net http://www.abisource.com