Re: Unique Words Count [was Re: Hi!]

From: Blue Lizard (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 15:30:21 EDT

    On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 14:32, Alan Horkan wrote:

    > This has not been suggested before as far as i know.

    Actually, I have seen it brought up twice on irc.
    Some want a word count, regardless of whether it defaults this, to be
    compatible with Word's for things like academic papers which require a
    word count and are checked by profs.
    Others want various rulesets and infos from it.

    As for my personal opinion, I am entirely in support of expanded word
    count stuff in the area described by Jaime as well as on irc.
    Style IIRC generates fun (aka informative) word count statistics as
    well.

    Regards.