Re: FW: More MSVC7 build -- Abi is OK now, but a few config probs in wv and libiconv

From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 17:34:36 EDT

    On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Andrew Venier wrote:

    > Original message did not seem to go through. Resending without 100k
    > attachment. Log file can be sent on request, if anyone wants details.

    It is great that you are working on this.

    If you have MSVC7 can you import MSVC6 .dsw and .dsp? We have a module
    called MSVC6 that sets up appropriate projects to build abi. I have just
    updated this to work for MSVC6, so you might want to give that route a go.

    I assume you are working via the diving makefile system via cygwin shell
    for your MSCV7 build?

    Cheers!

    Michael D. Pritchett