Commit: update some help file stuff

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 17:28:55 EDT

    Ok, so once FJF or someone regenerates the help files from the ABW
    source and commits the changes, everything should be good-to-go. I've
    fixed the Help menu and made some changes to the abiword-docs module.
    Namely:

    problemsindex.html -> problems/index.html
    Added aboutos.abw (generated into aboutos.html)

    I need to add the search page in HTML form only. After that, we're
    golden.

    Dom