1.0 official builds (and the ant)

From: Blue Lizard (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 00:11:33 EDT

    As we have all seen this miniature debate come up every time a user
    complains to the list about icons or splashscreens, I'm sure many of you
    guys realize what the subject refers to (and understand why I am
    bringing this up, 2 days before rc1).
    I do not present an opinion (other than the next sentence), but only
    wish the matter to be brought up and CONCLUDED. IMO, the issues both of
    official builds and Abbey the Ant art have only been buried 2 feet
    under, not 6.

    Best regards
    -MG