Re: Newbie volunteer -- need some directions and help

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 09:44:19 EDT

    PS: I should mention that DocBook comes in XML and SGML varieties --
    presumably the XML variety will make more sense for us for a variety of
    reasons. (But, I'm not sure what the current DocBook export is in.)

    PPS: I'll try to make this my last crosspost on this topic, unless it
    appears there are good reasons to crosspost.

    Randy Kramer

    Randy Kramer wrote:
    > On another note, discussion is going on over at the LDP project about
    > getting DocBook support in open source tools and word processors. I was
    > about to write back and tell them that AbiWord has some support, and
    > some of the developers seem to be somewhat interested in improving it.
    > So, I copy that note below.

    --<snip>--