RC1 tagged

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 16:47:24 EDT

    cvs rtag release-1-0-0-rc1 abi abidistfiles abispell abiword-docs/
    abiword-plugins/ expat libpng MSVC6/ nsis/ psiconv/ unixfonts/ wv zlib/

    This may not be done for a few minutes, so give it a while before
    checking out the release.

    I've got to go to class now. Release notes and announcement will be
    tomorrow, along with TGZ upload to sourceforge. Hub or Martin - feel
    free to move on this tonight or tomorrow morning.

    * CVS commit freeze 6PM US EST (GMT -500) Wednesday, April 17, 2002 in
    effect until 6PM US EST Thursday, April 18, 2002 on ALL MODULES. Not
    even the smallest harmless little commit will go in during this time
    unless it fixes a build or release bug. Definition- release bug(noun):
    something like a missing file, or a broken makefile. Definition- build
    bug(noun): a bug that stops Abi from from compiling or running on a
    particular platform. We will evaluate the necessity of any build or
    relase patches on-list. Take this time to relax and have a beer or
    something.

    Dom