AIX running but ...

From: Alberto 'JCN-9000' Varesio (A-Varesio@eads.matradatavision.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 06:31:39 EDT

    Hi,
    Ok, I've got Abi compiled on AIX with just a lot of warnings.
    Got execs, installed and run, Ok for splash and interface:
    they are coming up : buttons, menus, tool-tips ...

    User / Newbie
    First thing that shows not to work is text !
    I can only type in blanks, any other char doesn't even make the cursor move.
    Font are installed, referenced and usable : I can start an xterm with
    those fonts.
    Hope someone already stumped on this and knows a solution ...

    Technical / Newbie
    To get AIX compile I had to add here and there some code, mostly new
    includes or add AIX in the list of systems known to do st/ different.
    I'd like to share this, but I need some directions, please.

    --
     Alberto 'JCN-9000' Varesio     AKA  BlueRider    AIX V4.3 System Support
     EADS-MDTV - Via Goito 51/A    Riding the world   Phone: +39-011-415-8111