Please commit; es-ES strings patch

From: Sam Trenholme (abiword_bugs@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 14:57:26 EDT

    This patch is against the es-ES.strings in Abiword
    1.0.0 RC1 and translates most of the strings which Rui
    mentioned; hopefully it will still patch against the
    version in CVS.

    I am using the Norwegian spelling for the names of the
    Norwegian languages; I do not think they sound too bad
    when said with Spanish pronunciation. The consonant
    string "rsk" does not exist in Spanish; but a native
    speaker should come up with a reasonable
    pronounciation.

    /La Jornada/ (A nationwide liberal newspaper in
    Mexico) sometimes spells foreign words with the
    appropriate non-Spanish accents; I think "Bokmċl" is
    reasonable.

    If any native speakers see errors in the translations,
    please let us know right away.

    - Sam