Tree Closed for 24 hours

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 18:04:42 EDT

    CVS Tree is closed and should be considered off-limits for 24 hours
    UNLESS there is a major show-stopping bug (and I mean MAJOR) or a build
    bug for a specific platform.

    ALL PATCHES TO THE TREE GO THROUGH ME. I AM THE MARSHALL AND THE RELEASE
    DRIVER.

    Besides that, I wanna congratulate you all on a job *EXTREMELY* well
    done. I owe you all a beer.

    Formal thanks and release notes and stuff to come in 24 hours ;-)

    Dom
    /tree nazi for 24 hours, running for his train