Abiword fonts <a different point of view>

From: Calvin Arndt (calarndt@prodigy.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 16:15:25 EDT

    I've been listening to all the comments surrounding the abiword fonts issue.

    Surpisingly when I saw this screenshot advertisting KDE3's entrance into the peanuty
    world I wasn't expecting what I found!

    http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/peanut/current/pkgs/RPMS/KDE-3.0/KDE-3.0.png

    check it out apparently from the ensuing discussions on the peanut lists some people don't think it looks as bad as people on this list have made it out to be.

    I personnally don't use kde or kword so up until I saw this I had never seen it...
    It looks pretty good to me but then it's possible that the particular font shown in the font list is not displayed (I don't see the insertion point anywhere)