Re: Re: [Fwd: Re:Tree Closed for 24 hours]

From: jeremyd@ctc.net
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 23:21:57 EDT

    I do my best to keep my tinderbox computer running;
    periodically checking on it and supplying patches to
    fix any build problems when possible (or more often
    periodically rebooting/getting a fresh checkout because
    Windows isn't quite the stablest of platforms ;-). However
    since it always builds from current cvs source, if it can't
    complete a 'make distribution ABI_BUILD_VERSION=cvs'
    then there won't be an update on my pchasm site's nightly
    build section.

    Now if I could only get the plugins for Windows to build
    without those pesky unresolved external references...

    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org

    > From: Blue Lizard <webmaster@dofty.zzn.com>
    > Date: 2002/04/18 Thu PM 04:33:13 EDT
    > To: abiword-dev@abisource.com
    > Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re:Tree Closed for 24 hours]
    >
    > Great, I was wondering if pchasm was no longer a reliable tbox.
    > Nice to know I can count on jd again.
    >
    > On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 11:42, Michael D. Pritchett wrote:
    > >
    > > Jeremy's correct - make distribution for Win32 is broken as the sample
    > > directory has been removed. The attached patch fixes the .nsi script and
    > > should be included for 1.0.0
    > >
    > > Cheers!
    > >
    > > Michael D. Pritchett

    [patch cut]