Re: Ready for the Big Time!

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 07:09:52 EDT

    On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 19:00, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
    > Is there a special MIME type for AbiWord documents? (If not,
    > 'Application/Octet-Stream' should be used.)
    > The reason I ask is that the document at <URL:
    > http://www.atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/armtemplate.awt > is served as
    > 'text/plain'.

    That is more correct than Application/Octet-Stream.
    However, as stated in a recent thread
    (http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/02/Apr/0525.html) a
    more correct mime should be text/x-abiword (and probably
    text/x-abiword-template).

    However, at the bare minimum, it should be text/xml :)

    Hugs, rms

    + So let's do it...?