Religion advocates [was: ligature selections ...]

From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 13:09:07 EDT

    Paul Rohr wrote:
    > OK, so this suggests that the local equivalent of the church secretary
    > (gosh, what an American concept that is)

    Probably. I've actually never heard about them in any other context than AW.
    Perhaps the "original designers" were overely religious? :-)
    (I have nothing against religions, unless it's the brainwashing kind)

    I however agree that a selection/removal, whether by backapce, mouse
    selction or shift-left should select/remove the same data.

    /Mike