Re: Religion advocates [was: ligature selections ...]

From: Pierre Abbat (phma@webjockey.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 01:59:45 EDT

    On Tuesday 23 April 2002 23:04, Andrew Dunbar wrote:
    > Well now that it seems everybody is in favour of
    > selecting halves/thirds/etc of ligature glyphs and
    > characters with multiple accents, lets move on to how
    > we display partially-selected glyphs. And how we
    > decide which parts of the glyph to select based on
    > mouse movement. Doing incremental keyboard selection
    > should be easy but we don't currently support it:

    Okay, suppose that you have a text like
    With the words TIBB IMO EKLME TA WVBKL MGE the king sealed his fate
    and you want to select "With the words WVBKL MGE". When you hit the right
    arrow, does the cursor move left?

    (Hagam likbosh et hamalkah `imo babayit? Will he even molest the queen with
    me in the house?)

    phma