Re: AbiWord crash while opening document

From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 11:04:20 EDT

    Saint-Denis wrote:

    > AbiWord, built from latest cvs, crash while opening
    > "abiword-docs\ABW\en-US\howto\index.abw".
    > I am running on Windows95.

    Not using the latest CVS, but (what I belive to be) the 1.0 code, opening
    e.g. abi/doc/AbiSourceCodeGuidelines.abw I first get a dialog complaining
    "Could not load the dictionary for the en-US language". After dismissing
    that one I get an assert triggered in fv_View.cpp(7710) "m_bCursorIsOn ==
    false".

    Could it be that the Win32 cursor handling code doesn't get the notification
    that it lost focus and the cursor got turned off by the dialog that got
    displayed?

    /Mike