On selection/deletion of codepoints/glyphs

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 23:55:30 EDT

    In looking for something else I just stumbled across
    this comment from a Hindi user who seems to support
    my argument for delete affecting codepoints but
    selection affecting glyphs. Thought it might be
    useful since it's from a native user whereas most of
    our thoughts here have been based on intuition:

    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-i18n-list/2001-September/msg00023.html

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net http://www.abisource.com