Re: Release cycle (was Re: New development plans)

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 06:01:35 EDT

    On Sun, 28 Apr 2002, Jesper Skov wrote:

    > Btw, I have started to play a little with the AbiCommand plugin to make
    > an automatic testing infrastructure. There are limits to how much can be
    > tested automatically though - the user interface, which is a big part of
    > a WP, must be tested by hand, at least.

    Hi Jesper,
             There are some issues with the find/Replace commands in
    abicommand right now. There is some setup procedure needed for these that
    isn't done yet. I did it for replaceall I just haven't had a chance to
    focus on abicommand for a while but it shouldn't much more than copy/paste
    a few lines of line.

    Cheers

    Martin