Re: I vote to abort 1.0.0 and announce 1.0.1

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 13:36:01 EDT

    Dom Lachowicz <doml@appligent.com> wrote on 4/24/2002 10:10:50 AM:

    ..
    >However, I'm not opposed to a 1.0.1 due out on Friday.
    ..

    >Dom

    Just curious, when is 1.0.1 release scheduled? or did I
    somehow miss it? Whenever it is available I will build
    Windows binaries (assuming no else wants to do so).
    {I haven't made 1.0.0 binaries as I consider it broke for
     the Win32 platform -- the now fixed plugin build issue.}

    Also thought I'd note that if anyone is looking for a recent
    Windows binary and plugins to go with it, have a look at
    http://abiword.pchasm.org/builds/periodic/
    This is still a cvs* build, but has some improvements over
    my nightly builds (such as JPEG support and *some misc patches),
    and is more recent than last official Win32 build (0.99.5).
    [Bidi and nonBidi, along with NSIS installers for plugins]

    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org