Commit: IMP/EXP now plugins

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 11:29:28 EDT

    ABW, AWT, GZABW, TXT, RTF, DOC, HTML, PNG, SVG left in the main tree.
    Everything else is now in an appropriate plugin folder in the
    abiword-plugins tree. This might break some stuff, as I might've screwed
    up a makefile somewhere. I'm hoping that Mike Pritchett or someone else
    can try this out on windows. We'll be tinkering on this for the next day
    or two.

    NB1: This is untested, but will be getting a large chunk of testing in
    the next few days.

    NB2: we no longer need to link abiword against the psion library. I need
    to update the AbiWord makefiles and configure script.

    NB3: the plugins in the abiword-plugins tree no longer have makefiles.
    We need to add those ASAP.

    The AbiWord executable should now be significantly smaller and more
    modular.

    Dom