commit: Win32 AbiMagick plugin fixes

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 23:38:35 EDT

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: AbiMagick.cpp Makefile
Win32 fixes, work around for bug 2637, make menu items replace not add
image, catch exception on menus use to prevent crash, put menu items in
submenu, and fix Win32 build errors because of for and variable scoping.

The work around should be temporary, a proper fix is to figure out what
is going on with the Image Magick library that causes the 1st img.read()
to fail. I left the context menu items disabled, though they all work
on Windows, except I'm not sure what 'erase' is supposed to do.
The Makefile change just allows the ImageMagick headers to be with the
library and not added to the system (VC) include path.

Jeremy Davis
jeremyd@computer.org