Re: cursor blinking problem

From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 13:33:41 EDT

    On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 17:37, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > You might want to check out Mike Nordell's cursor patch in Sam's patch archive (http://www.abisource.com/~sam). I think that jskov worked on it a bit too, so you might want to get in touch with him too.

    I took a look at it 2 years ago or so.

    It rocks.

    The only change that I would like to see (besides from finishing it) to
    the API is to put the calls to show/hide the cursor private, and make
    them only accessible from its locker.

    Besides from that, it looked perfect to me (but I guess that now it's
    going to be a pain to port it to HEAD).

    Cheers,

    --
    Joaquín Cuenca Abela