Re: Fixing bug 3824: cannot localise the document style names / help testing

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 15:31:06 EDT

    En/na Karl Ove Hufthammer escrit:
    > Jordi Mas <jmas@softcatala.org> wrote in
    >

    >>I have fixed this bug under win32.
    >

    > How does this work? For example, what happens if you create a
    > style named 'Heading 1' in an non-English version, then open this
    > document in the English version. Will there be two 'Heading 1'
    > styles?

    Basically we keep using the English-style names internally but when there is a
    piece of UI that has to shown them we do a translation between the
    internal-English style name and the proper localised string.

    You will be unable to create a 'Heading 1' style because that's the internal
    name of the style, even if the name is displayed to you in the localised
    version is different.

    Best regards,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org