Can't build abiword.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 03:13:42 EDT

    HI Everyone,
                well I've downloaded both the new fribidi peer module and fribidi
    library and compiled and installed it.

    I have done a autogen.sh in my main directory.

    Then configure --prefix=/home/msevior/abidir --enable-xft --enable-debug

    The configure script complains about the lack of src/other fridibi

    When I come to the final link I see lots of references to
    src/other/fridibi/xp/libfridibi.a

    but none to the library built into /usr/local/lib. The final link fails
    with undefined references to fridibi stuff in ap_Dialog_ListRevisions.o
    and other places.

    How can this be fixed?

    Thanks!

    Martin