Re: commit: fl_BlockLayout.h/cpp

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 17:04:07 EDT

    On lun, 2002-08-05 at 03:13, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > And at one point in time Win32 didn't have an about dialog. Yet it got implemented somehow. Threads are not a significant requirement to make on an OS, as everything more developed than a Palm Pilot has thread support. Threads could be extremely useful for a bunch of contexts in our code.

    I would say MacOS 9 still have no decent thread support. Either you
    stick with "cooperative threads" or you stick with threads that can
    only call a real SMALL subset of the APIs. CarbonLib helps a little on
    that, but not much...

    Wait, who cares of a MacOS 9 port. Even Apple is gonna drop MacOS 9
    support on his hardware (but will keep classic)

    Hub

    --
    Job-less AbiWord hacker. - http://www.teaser.fr/~hfiguiere/
    Cell phone: +33 6 18 01 42 11