commit: PP_Property.cpp/h, fv_View.cpp

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 09:55:12 EDT

    I have added a new member to the PP_Property class called
    m_iLevel. It identifies the property as char-level, block-level, section-
    level, doc-level, table-level, etc (see PP_Property.h). Along side this
    I added three new functions, PP_getPropertyCount();
    PP_getNthPropertyName(); PP_getNthPropertyLevel().

    The purpose of this is to be able to retrieve the names of properties
    for particular level from the definitions in PP_Property.cpp. This
    made it possible to get rid of the maintenance nightmare in
    fv_View::get*Format() functions.

    Tomas