Re: Re: Commit: Docbook plugin work

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 15:09:24 EDT

    This backport appears to have broken the Win32 stable build,
    see tinderbox [stable]. Given Head doesn't currently build,
    I can't say for sure, but I suspect a similar change will be
    required there as well. Note: this is due to a MSVC issue
    that must be worked around; I think MSVC 7 is the first to
    properly support this aspect of the standard, and even then
    it must be explicitly enabled.

    I would appreciate it if someone with an uptodate stable cvs
    tree could commit a fix (move the 'int i' out of the for or similar).

    ie_imp_DocBook.cpp(661) : error C2374: 'i' : redefinition; multiple initialization

    ..
    653 for (int i = m_iInSection - 1; i < 7; i++)
    654 {
    ..
    659 }
    660
    661 for (int i = m_iInSection - 2; i >= 1; i++)
    ..

    Thank you,
    Jeremy
    jeremyd@computer.org