PATCH: One Character Wide Column

From: William Lachance (wlach@interlog.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 18:07:40 EDT

    This fixes the problem mentioned by Martin. Apparently Tomas' code touched
    the font width cache, changing the width of an unknown character from 0 to
    something else, and also using UT_sint32 instead of UT_uint16. This patch
    fixes the xft code to compensate. Seems to work fine on my machine.

    Thought I'd toss it out for someone else to commit though, since I'm not too
    familiar with this code.

    Tomas: Do we need to handle both GR_CW_UNKNOWN and GR_UNKNOWN_BYTE in the
    font cache, or only one?

    Regards,

    Will Lachance
    wlach@interlog.com