Re: Mountain, molehill. Re: can we keep religious beliefs out of irc please?

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 16:13:37 EDT

    Honestly, do you feel oppressed by the topic? The separation of church
    and state allows for individuals to freely practice and discuss their
    beliefs without imposing those beliefs on any of its members. We're not
    imposing beliefs here on you. This isn't like posting the Ten
    Commandments in a school or forcing kids to profess that they believe
    in God in the pledge of allegiance. This is a group of loosely formed
    individuals who were posting something that they thought might be of
    interest to other members of the group. Obviously you're not
    interested. Move on. Life goes on. You're free to ignore the topic.

    Finally, keep IRC stuff on IRC.

    The Final Word,
    Dom