Re: AWN thoughts, questions, suggestions.

From: ericzen (ericzen@EZ-NET.COM)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 23:37:04 EDT

    RE: Email Wrapping:

    I will take a small survey to find the most inconvienent close column.
    If only Balsa came with soft breaks...
    Perhaps you need a larger screen, something to the order of 12800x10480

    RE: IRC:

    It's only a random thought and really upto whoever's in chat and thinks, "Hey,
    this should goto the list."
    HIG discussions with seth aren't directly Abi-related, but are interesting to
    some (exampled).

    RE: POWs:

    Difficulty level is a direct challenge to curious developers, and easier or
    smaller ones may interest newbie developers.
    I agree about field (as in, applies to). I think that should have a section.
    This would include the particular location of the files needing work.

    | Difficulty | Status | Field | Summary | Claims | Released |
    | 7: Hard | virgin | ? | fix windows prin... | - - - | 2002.27 |

    *Replace seven with four if you'd like.

    RE: Humour:

    A sense of humour is a terrible thing to waste.

    RE: Sleep:

    Why are you even up!?