win printing problems.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 10:47:30 EDT

    Hi Folks,
            I have in my home an old 133 Mhz PI machine that runs win95 and
    redhat 7.3 with HP 930c preinter attache to it's parallel port. I have
    noticed that the windows version of AbiWord crashes when asked to print.

    Unfortunately I don't have the time, patience or skill to set up a
    windows development environment to debug this bad bug in our stable
    version of abiword. On the other hand if someone can point me to a windows
    binary with debugging switched on, I'll crash abiword doing printing and
    provide detaled bug reports if someone can tell me how to this in vanilla
    win95 setup.

    So is there a recent win binary with debugging turned on somewhere? How to
    I capture the output from this? Can I provide a stack trace somehow?

    I'd love to get this bug fixed as it is blocker for 1.0.3 and no one seems
    to be making progress on it.

    Cheers

    Martin