Re: Enhancement: Table of Contents?

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 20:15:54 EDT

    On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 02:43, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > Hi Martin,
    >
    > Please see bugs 1950, 3393, 3404:
    >
    > http://bugzilla.abisource.com
    >
    > Dom

    Hi Dom,
            I won't get to this until Tables and footnotes are nailed. They're my
    first and second priorities. (Nailed == works properly and
    imports/export to RTF)

    Actually after Tables/footnotes are done (I know Pat is working on
    footnotes but I plan to help him out if he needs it and tables are
    finished) I'd most like to work on equation editor.

    So this feature is free for the taking as far as I'm concerned. I'd be
    happy to offer advice of course.

    Cheers

    Martin