commit: Win32 makefile tweaks for VERSION resource

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 05:24:52 EDT

    I noticed Tomas Frydrych had added the VERSION resource but for all
    my builds it didn't show up. The resource compiler didn't seem to
    see the build version when specified to make so skipped his handy
    addition. Anyway now the resource should be available in the
    nightly Windows HEAD builds, right click, properties -> version...

    I probably shouldn't be committing changes so late at night, oh well
    :-)
    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src\wp\ap\win/ap_Win32Res_Version.rc2 src\config/abi_defs.mk
    CVS: src\config\platforms/win32.mk
    let resource compiler have access to version info during Makefile build
    so VERSION resource actually included, minor tweaks to VERSION struct