Re: AbiWord Font Usability question

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 10:28:04 EDT

    On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
    > At 11:45 AM +0100 8/28/02, F J Franklin wrote:
    > >A simple combo listing all available fonts is what most people are used to
    > >and it will suffice.
    >
    > Yes, but is it best??

    I said it "will suffice". In combination with a popup preview it may well
    be "best", although I suspect there is no "best".

    Ultimately this has to be implemented, and the more complex we make it the
    more likely it is to be buggy.

    Frank, who shaved with Occam's Razor this morning

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'