Win32 tinderbox

From: jeremyd@ctc.net
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 09:23:14 EST

    Hello, for those few :-) that look at the tinderbox
    page, I will be taking down my tinderbox client (KJD)
    until [if] I get a chance to updates its scripts. I
    haven't decided yet if I want to bother yet or not.
    Note: this means for the time being don't expect
    nightly updates on pchasm.org until I either setup a
    once a day build or re-setup my tinderbox client.

    Jeremy
    jeremyd@computer.org