Commit: GTK+ Clipboard fixes

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 12:40:28 EST

    This removes Martin's and WLach's patches by
    introducing a new function -
    XAP_UnixClipboard::canPaste(). This function is smart
    and just requests the TARGETS GdkAtom and then hunts
    for any GdkAtom in that list that we support pasting
    from (as opposed to actually requesting contents from
    other applications). I removed the hacks in there for
    locking the GUI and now the toolbar paste button
    functions properly on unix again.

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixClipboard.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixClipboard.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixApp.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixClipboard.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixClipboard.h
    CVS: