commit: abi: utf8 string stuff, meta stuff, HTML export stuff

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 07:48:34 EST

    The important bit being the addition of two "new" methods in PD_Document:
    setMetaDataProps() & getMetaDataProps()
    which take/give values as UT_UTF8String* rather than UT_String. I've
    turned the previous UT_String variants into wrappers for these, because
    they are used extensively.

    We really should try to store all internal strings, such as meta data, as
    either UTF-8 or UCS-4, rather than as the more ambiguous "C" string. The
    last thing we need is to be exporting non-ASCII (non-UTF8) verbatim into
    UTF-8 XML...

    o UT_UTF8Stringbuf: new insert() and escapeXML() methods
    o UT_UTF8String: new escapeXML() method
    o PD_Document:
    - store meta data as UT_UTF8String* not UT_String*; provide new methods
    - force use of new methods in ie_exp_AbiWord_1.cpp & ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp
    - mail-merge methods were using meta-data hash map (tsk tsk)
    o IE_Exp_HTML:
    - new HTML_META_SUPPORTED option to occlude meta stuff in STABLE builds
    - a little code tidying

    CVS:----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_string_class.cpp
    CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_string_class.h
    CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_stringbuf.cpp src/af/util/xp/ut_stringbuf.h
    CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
    CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_AbiWord_1.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML.h
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp

    Regards, Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'