My movements.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 05:39:20 EST

    Hi everyone,

    Just to let everyone know, I've finally finished a whole pile of stuff of
    work and in a few days will be going to Canada until the end of
    January.

    I expect that I'll be able to put a substantial amount of time into
    abiword until the end of March, 2003.

    My priorities are:

    Fix bugs, especially in tables. (There are nasty strange things happenning
    on undo of table operations that I really want to track down.)

    Finish the table implementation.

    Reactivate the bonobo component, make abiword work in evolution and
    Nautilus.

    Move abicommand out of the plugins into the main build. Fix any bugs
    there.

    Make abiword display bonobo components like gnumeric.

    and above all, get a stable AbiWord 2.0 by the end of February.

    Cheers

    Martin