AbiWord Weekly News #120 (2002, week 48) released

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 04:52:52 EST

    Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news
    Community reporters here: http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2002/awn120.phtml

    I'm very proud of this one, and you better like it!

    This week in development

          Nyorp went down due to a familiar hardware problem (what...you thought Linux had a problem?). This is the secret to why time travel is necessary, as I went on vacation by this point in time. Some very nice MacDinkery has grown within Marc's latest Secret Project, while Will's frame refactoring has been the most productive event in sometime. I'm informed that Project Blue Ant had been chugging along nicely upto three weeks into the future. The biggest thing, due to Dom's recommendation last week (or was it two), those RFE's are getting tagged and taken. You may want to jump down to the Top20 RFE's now to see where your next vote may go.

    -Zen