libcurl peer module

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 12:30:45 EST

    Updated build docs and Win32 Makefiles to use peer libcurl stuff.
    Added libcurl 7.10.2

    And for fun, those who want Windows nightly builds, have a look at
    http://abiword.pchasm.org/builds/nightly/win32/nightlydownloader.zip
    Place nightlydownloader.exe in same directory as AbiWord.exe and
    then run it (without AbiWord.exe running) whenever you want to get
    an updated binary. If a newer one is not available it won't download it,
    and since these are nightly builds, the current AbiWord.exe is
    saved as AbiWord.exe.old (note only one backup is kept). Eventually
    I may work this into a plugin, but that's for much later. Also this
    is only for HEAD builds, as it uses the resource information stored
    in AbiWord.exe to determine the local AbiWord version #.
    (sorry for the late email, I fell asleep last night before sending.)

    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src\config\require\win/Makefile src\config/abi_defs.mk
    CVS: docs\build/BUILD.TXT docs\build/BUILD.zabw
    update for peer curl module

    libcurl 7.10.2 peer for use with ABI_OPT_CURL=1