Directories question

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 03:04:50 EST

    When running AbiWord builds straight from the
    directory
    they're created in by the compiler, which
    AbiWord.profile
    will be used? If it's the one relative to this .exe
    it's
    not created - must I then create it? Would it be
    better
    to always use the one in the "Documents & Settings"
    directory?
    The same goes for which directory is used for Ispell
    spelling hashes. Must I recreate the directory for
    each
    build or is there one central place from which it will
    always work? Recreating the "dictionaries" dir for
    each
    build uses more space than I can afford when testing
    several languages and several builds.

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com