New TWiki FAQ on Scripting

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 09:56:48 EST

    I've made a very preliminary (read feeble) attempt at adding something
    about scripting to the AbiWord FAQ.

    See http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/FaqScripting

    It would be helpful if knowledgable people would look at that page and
    make appropriate additions and corrections.

    On the off chance that several people may actually edit the page, I
    suggest that when you are done editing the page, check the box "Release
    edit lock" when you save the changes, so the next editor will not have
    to wait 60 minutes for the lock to expire.

    Randy Kramer