Re: Re:[2] trivial patch for bz2abw plugin

Subject: Re: Re:[2] trivial patch for bz2abw plugin
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 10:34:24 CST

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 6:12 PM
Subject: Re:[2] trivial patch for bz2abw plugin

> >> Could someone tell me how to get the installer for plugins (like the
ImageMagick plugin
> >> that used to be at http://www.niksbiks.dk/Abi has) or at least direct
me to
> >> where the explaination is. I think I have all the plugins available on
Windows
> >> compiled, but I would like to make them available with the installer
instead of
> >> (maybe along with) just as DLLs.
> >
> >they are somewhere like ~=
> >wp/pkg/ win/setup/Abiword.nsi
> >
> >there is a .nsi for the actual Abiword installer and im fairly sure there
> >are several other ones for each plugins which are more or less the same
as
> >each other except for the plugin name.
> >
> >hope that helps
> >sincerely
> >Alan
>
> I saw the ones in abi\src\pkg\win\setup, but it just has AbiWord itself
> and the dictionaries, so I wasn't sure if the one[s] for the plugin[s]
is[are]
> in a different location or not. I guess the one used for ImageMagick
> isn't available? oh well, I will just make one up from the existing ones
> (if I get around to doing it, I really need to work on my FreeDOS stuff).

I never committed my original AbiMagick.nsi plugin script. Got a bit lazy
there. It is now available in CVS. src/pkg/win/setup . It is extremely
simple. Feel free to create a few more. I've been successful in building
all the plugins except Aiksaurus, gdict, and AbiGDkPixbuf. In addtion,
nroff, OpenWriter, and for the most part html (could be wrong here) are not
in working order.

> [I really like the plugins, they are cool! All the ones I've compiled
> so far I've placed at www.darklogic.org/abiword/ if any other Windows
> users haven't/can't compile them and want them. I didn't see any other
> places to download them from (not counting the Image Magick one on
sourceforge),
> so if anyone knows of such a place please let me know or if I shouldn't
> be making them more easily available for some reason. Thanks.]

Glad you liked the plugins. Dom has worked hard getting them implimented.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett