UT_convert patch, second try

Subject: UT_convert patch, second try
From: Christian Biesinger (cbiesinger@web.de)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 16:36:42 CST

OK, looks like my first patch breaks the build... I should've compiled the
complete source before sending the patch in.
Looks like ut_iconv.h _is_ used by C files... so I shouldn't use C++ stuff
in there, like overloading or not using extern "C".

Anyway, here's an updated patch that works.
Use this one instead of the first one.

                                                 -- Benjamin Franklin