Re: Volenteers wanted for 0.99.2

Subject: Re: Volenteers wanted for 0.99.2
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 04:29:27 CST

On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 04:42, Martin Sevior wrote:
> CAn we have a volenteer to make a windows executable for for
> 0.99.2?
> rms, can you make rpms for RH 7.2 again?

Of course, just give me some time (because I'd like to test if the bidi
is _really_ working this time and abiword is failing to build at home...
I can't precise the details now, and I was very sleepy so I can't
remember, but yesterday psiconv was the culprit)

Hugs, rms

*deadly wishing to see Martin's patch for progressive loading of
documents :)*

+ So let's do it...?