[ADMIN] #2 new server

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 23:47:26 GMT

    [ Sorry for the dupe, but as I found out some people did not receive
    the message (including myself) and some people did while they were
    unsubscribed for a long time. I now have the right list of subscribers. ]

    Hello,

    as you may have found out, the abisource.com server has
    died a couple of days ago. We are in the process of resurrecting
    it in a new body. This is the first step as the list server is now up
    again. But DNS propagation still lag and delay its normal operation.

    WWW server had already been migrated, and now mailinglist archives are
    back online.
    Bugzilla still is not.

    CVS is about to be soon 100% operationnal (anoncvs acces DO wroks).

    We'll perform more updates soon.

    Thanks for your patience.

    Hub